COMMISSIONING OF OPD IN WULENSI POLYCLINIC
The Traditional Authority, (His Royal Highness name) District Health Director, Medical Superintendent, hand working staff of the polyclinic, all Head of department and Units Presents here, ladies and gentlemen.
It gives me great pleasure to be here today for the handing over of the newly constructed Outpatient Department to Wulensi Polyclinic, which has been in need of upgrading to District Hospital for quite some time.
I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who played a role in making this project a reality, especially the hardworking staff who have devoted themselves to improving health outcomes for the people of this community.
In addition to this new facility, I am pleased to report that the rehabilitation of Chando, Mapedo, and Lahito CHPS compounds has been completed and is ready for use. These projects represent a significant investment in the health and well-being of our citizens and demonstrate our commitment to delivering accessible, high-quality healthcare services.
As we hand over this facility to the Polyclinic, I urge you to make the best use of these facilities, to take good care of them, and to facilitate the provision of efficient healthcare services. I hope this transformational development will help improve the lives of our people and stimulate economic growth in the region.
Ladies and gentle, let me also remind you about the NPP government Agenda of improving health care service delivery by investing in the agenda 111 project through the country including Wuensi the District capital of Nanumba South District.
he government’s effort in constructing an Agenda 111 hospital in Wulensi will have a significant impact on improving healthcare delivery in the area. Some of the effects include:
1. Improved Access to Healthcare: The construction of the hospital will improve access to healthcare in Wulensi and surrounding communities. This means that patients will not have to travel long distances to access quality healthcare services.
2. Better Healthcare Infrastructure: The Agenda 111 hospital will provide modern and state-of-the-art healthcare facilities and equipment. This will help frontline health workers to deliver quality healthcare services to the people in the District.
3. Improved Healthcare Service Delivery: The hospital will attract qualified health workers who will work alongside existing staff to deliver quality healthcare services to the people of Wulensi and the entire District. This will lead to improved efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare services in the area.
4. Reduced Mortality Rates: The availability of quality healthcare services will reduce mortality rates and improve the health outcomes of the people of Nanumba South District.
5. Economic Benefits: The construction of the hospital will create job opportunities for people in this area, thereby promoting economic growth and development.
In conclusion, the government’s effort in constructing an Agenda 111 hospital in Wulensi will have a positive impact on healthcare delivery and the overall development of the area. It is an important step towards achieving the goal of improving the access to, and quality of, healthcare services for all citizens.
Thank you and congratulations to all who have made this project a reality.
BY: HON. DISTRICT CHIEF EXECUTIVE